Andy C. Kawatra
Encino, CA | Investment Real Estate
#1 broker for all your investment needs!
Andy C. Kawatra is a Senior Associate at Marcus & Millichap’s Encino, California office. Since joining the firm originally in 2010, he has established himself as one of the top producers in investment real estate.
Andy has successfully closed over 100 commercial real estate transactions in excess of $250,000,000. Andy’s average of successful closings is within 97% of the original list price. He is able to achieve such outstanding results as a result of the detailed analysis performed during the underwriting process, the comprehensive and aggressive marketing plan and platform he has created, and his ability to negotiate on behalf of his clients.
Andy is a native of the San Fernando Valley who is currently an executive volunteer and director for Caring Hand for Children, Charitable Organization.
- Rising Star Award – 2014
- Promoted to Senior Associate – 2015
- Sales Recognition Award – 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Member: National Multifamily Housing Group
- Member: Apartment Owner’s Association (AOA)
- Member: Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles (AAGLA)